Download Our Membership Leaflet below!
Who Should Become a Member
STEM South West membership gives organisations an opportunity to play an active role in the STEM ecosystem by accessing and contributing to thought-leadership events, championing STEM role models that inspire future talent, and joining working groups that will deliver a collective response to the challenges facing industry in the region.
Membership is open to any of the below organisations with operations in the South West region of Ireland:
- Companies whose foundations are based in science, technology, engineering or maths (e.g., Pharma, MedTech, FinTech, Software, High-Level Manufacturing organisations)
- Start-ups and early-stage companies whose foundations are based in science, technology, engineering or maths
- Science/technology/engineering enabled manufacturing and hardware companies
- A company whose core business provides a digital technology, product, service, or application
- Knowledge providers, including higher education, research, and vocational training centres in the field of STEM
- Government bodies, agencies, and NGOs who provide support and services connected with STEM
- Recent graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of STEM
“Being part of the STEM Southwest Cluster has inspired collaboration among companies to support Education outreach initiatives. This helps schools have a coordinated approach and make a real impact on the future talent pipeline.”
Chairperson STEM Southwest,
Director of Learning,
Connect, Grow, Future Proof
Becoming a STEM South West member allows you to support the ongoing work by STEM South West to enhance the region’s STEM talent capacity and grow the region’s brand and investment attractiveness through:
- Strategic engagement with other member organisations and regional stakeholders
- Thought-leadership events and discussion for a on issues critical to the STEM talent pipeline
- Inspiring and engaging future talent through our annual Expo, schools outreach programs, higher education and industry initiatives all aimed at growing, connecting and future proofing STEM talent and organisation the South West region
|Micro Enterprise (<10 employees)||€200|
|Small-size Company (10-49 employees)||€500|
|Medium-size Company (50-249 employees)||€1,000|
|Large Company/MNC (>250 employees)||€2,000|
|Government Body or NGO||€500|
|Not for Profit||€200|
|Sole Trader/Individual membership||€50|
|Graduate membership||Free for 1 Year*|
*free membership for 1 year after graduation. Graduate members do not have voting rights.
Become a Member
For more information on how to become a member of STEM South West, please complete the form below.